how to build a high-end brand
(in four simple steps)
10 SIGNS YOU’RE READY TO BUILD A HIGH-END BRAND:
1. Even though your clients are nice, you’re just not excited about the work you’re doing for them
2. You love the industry you’re working in, but you feel like something is missing
3. You frequently prioritize your looming to-do list over your personal life
4. You’re working WAY too hard to be broke
5. You feel trapped by your business... like you're stuck in it
6. You always feel like you’re three steps behind
7. You dread getting a certain type of inquiry, but you book them anyway
8. You don’t have the energy to create marketing content
9. You know you’re great at what you do, but you feel like your customers don’t appreciate your value
10. You’re consistently exhausted after a workday instead of fulfilled
If any of the above statements apply to you, it does NOT mean you’re a failure at entrepreneurship!
It means you've reached your leveling up point.
The longer you’re in business, the more your knowledge, experience, and skill level grow. Which means you’re constantly becoming more valuable to your clients.
So as you evolve as an artist and professional within your industry, your business needs to evolve with you!
It’s time for you to transition to a high-end brand so you can reclaim the freedom to work on your own terms. The freedom to set your own schedule, to be picky about the clients you work with, to take on as many or as few projects as you want, to structure your sessions however you choose, to create your products however you see fit.
After all, you're the boss - it's time to start acting like it.