how to cultivate an authentic and strategic brand
listen on the you betcha she did! podcast
I was recently a guest on the You Betcha She Did! Podcast – a show that highlights Wisconsin women entrepreneurs hosted by Rayna Rokicki, founder of Ladies First Digital Media Co. (Rayna is a brilliant podcast and YouTube producer!) The episode is only 25 minutes long – perfect for a walk around the neighborhood with your pup (or a commute to the liquor store).
In addition to a conversation about how to cultivate an authentic and strategic brand, we also hit hot topics like:
• How I became a brand strategist and why I pivoted from photography
• Why being your authentic human self makes your brand more powerful
• The five simple steps to building your brand
• The right and wrong way to niche (yes, there’s a wrong way!)
• Why you gotta share your message over and over and over again and not feel annoying about it
• How to choose the best marketing platform
It’s a quick episode, just 25 minutes long, but packed with a ton of value:
If you’ve listened to the episode already, tell me your biggest takeafway in the comments!